miércoles, 15 de diciembre de 2010

Verbos y Frases en Distinto Tiempo

BEAT/BEAT/BEATEN
-I beat my friend when i'm bored.
-I beat my friend bacause i was bored.
-I have beaten my friend because he doesn't stop talking.
BECOME/BECAME/BECOME
-Manuel become a great actor.
-Manuel became a great actor but today he hasn't succeed.
-Manuel has become a great actor to succeed.
BEGIN/BEGAN/BEGUN
I begin to do the homework.
I began to do the homewrok.
I have begun to do the homework.
BITE/BIT/BITTEN
A dog bite's me all days.
A dog bit me yesterday.
I have bitten my food.
BLEED/BLED/BLED
I bleed when someone bite me.
I bled when i fell.
I have bled for don't run.
BLOW/BLEW/BLOWN
I blow the candel when is my birdthay.
I blew the candel when was my birdthay.
I have blown the candel when ismy birdthay.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario